Last Mile Deliveries
- Automatic input-output multiple connections with client computer systems.
- Real-time interactions with headquarters and exchange hubs.
- 100% delivery and collection operations with delivery apps.
- Websites that integrate recipients and senders in the arrangement and monitoring of services.
- Analytics and reports of recipient experiences.
- Reduction of the percentage of incidents. We analyze and detect patterns of the services that usually generate incidents with proposals and corrective measures to reduce them.
- Delivery optimization. The available route planners allow us to increase the efficiency of deliveries and collected reducing response times. We predict and anticipate the dates and times with service peaks.
All the company's departments and their employees are focused on pursuing excellence, being proactive in the search for new processes that improve quality and the percentage of success.
Considered the greatest asset of our company, they are responsible for the day-to-day compliance with the demands of our customers and users, as well as guaranteeing the fulfillment of services.
We are in the process of expanding, consolidating our distribution model with exclusive dedicated drag routes that take shipments to distribution hubs. Currently our coverage reaches approximately 78% of the peninsular population.
Telephone service hours:
Monday to Friday: from 9:00 to 14:00
and 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
MADRID HEAD OFFICES
c/. Saturno 1-3
28830 San Fernando de Henares (Madrid)